Amerlux Event Marketing Efforts Tally 820,000+ Ad Impressions
Amerlux, an award-winning B2B LED lighting manufacturer, tasked CMA with finding a new way to generate buzz, increase brand awareness and produce more lead opportunities before, during and after the two most significant industry events of the year.
CMA launched a multifaceted, two-fold digital marketing and programmatic advertising campaign that ensured Amerlux would get in front of the right person, in the right location, at the right time. Earned media efforts included announcing new products via press releases and pitching one-on-one interviews. Paid media efforts included persona, behavioral, retargeting and geofencing advertising.
Amerlux successfully unveiled its new set of LED lighting products at LEDucation and LightFair and captured the attention of its two primary audiences—architects and lighting designers—digitally and in-person over a combined five months.
- Generated a combined 821,951 ad impressions—423,623 for LEDucation and 398,328 for LightFair—both during a two-and-a-half-month period.
- Tallied 1,132 combined clicks—626 for LEDucation and 506 for LightFair, over the same timeframes.
- Garnered a 0.15 percent clickthrough rate (CTR) for LEDucation and a 0.13 CTR for LightFair, also during the same time periods.
- Tallied more than ten one-on-one, in-person interviews with industry trade reporters.
- Wrote and distributed six press releases that collectively scored more than 850 media placements and almost 14 million impressions over three months.
Our dedicated in-house experts are ready to talk strategy, results, and ROI.