Jersey HVAC Pros
Jersey HVAC Pros Registers More than 500 Leads in Five Months
Jersey HVAC Pros, a consortium of commercial heating, cooling and industrial refrigeration contractors in New Jersey, wanted CMA’s help with increasing its online and digital presence, improving its recruitment efforts, generating more industry buzz and producing more sales leads among its core audience: commercial and industrial C-level executives, building managers and facility directors.
CMA’s lead-generation strategy was spearheaded by a multifaceted digital, PPC and social advertising effort that included social media outreach. The campaign included:
- Launch of a new website, hvac4nj.com, and a new recruitment website, recruit4hvacnj.com.
- Launch of a high-converting landing page that promoted the association’s continuing education (CE) training classes.
- Creation of an online registration system for the organization’s CE classes.
- Delivery of three e-blasts to 236,510 executives in a wide array of industries statewide whose job titles ranged from CEOs and CFOs to building managers and facility directors.
- Production of a superheroes-themed video that showcased its members as accountable and reliable HVAC service contractors who deliver a greater ROI compared to the competition.
- Creation of blogs that touched on common pain points and mimicked the buyer’s journey, driving readers and prospects down the sales and recruitment funnel.
In just five months, CMA’s multifaceted content, digital and lead-gen marketing campaign systematically checked off all the must-haves that Jersey HVAC Pros required.
- Home website traffic eclipsed 87,700 pageviews from 36,700-plus visitors.
- The “Seal of Approval” webpage—which outlined the coalition’s strengths—and its “Find a Contractor” webpage topped the website most-viewed pages, at 39,047 and 24,286 views, respectively.
- More than 550 leads via website clicks and tracked phone calls.
- Home website garnered 1,036,079 ad word impressions and 627,065 social media impressions.
- Recruitment website tallied 3,777 pageviews, with the blogs page attracting 49% of visitors, and 303,170 social media impressions.
Our dedicated in-house experts are ready to talk strategy, results, and ROI.