Assist America App Downloaded 80K Times To Ensure Safe Travel
Assist America, a premiere provider of global emergency services, needed a way to put the full power of their product in customers’ hands—whether they are at planning a domestic trip or traveling abroad.
CMA developed a suite of 12 mobile applications that allow Assist America customers to learn about and utilize their medical and nonmedical emergency services while traveling anywhere in the world. The apps are localized in seven languages to cater to customers around the globe.
The suite of apps, which have been downloaded more than 80,000 times, are available on iPhone and Android and include powerful features that allow users to easily perform a number of tasks to enhance and secure travel plans:
- Travel Status Indicator appears on the home screen of the app and reads the user’s current location to determine if travel benefits are active or inactive based on the user’s distance from home.
- Pre-Trip Information Tool is searchable by country or region and allows users to see maps of the area and read about visa requirements, security advisories and immunization regulations.
- Assist Alerts is a news feed that features curated travel advisory alerts.
- VOIP Emergency Help appears as a prominent button on the app’s home screen, allowing users to contact Assist America’s operation center for emergency assistance. It uses Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) technology.
- Embassy Locator is an interactive map designed to help users find the closest embassy for a specific country.
- Hospital/Pharmacy Locator is an interactive map that allows users to find nearby hospitals or pharmacies when traveling.
Our dedicated in-house experts are ready to talk strategy, results, and ROI.