Full-Service Firm Takes Home 7 Industry Awards
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J.—September 15, 2022—CMA, a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm, announced today that it has won seven marketing communications awards from renowned industry group NJ Ad Club.
Underscoring the firm’s breadth in marketing, CMA’s portfolio of services was deemed award-winning, which includes kiosks, landing pages, print publications and digital publications, digital lead magnets, PR, as well as special marketing collateral.
“These prestigious awards underscore our commitment to our clients by investing in in-house talent among many marketing communications disciplines,” said Jeffrey Barnhart, CEO and founder of CMA. “For 35 years, we have built a true full-service company that has the skillsets and technologies to provide an integrated experience that places our clients in the position to succeed.”
The prestigious marketing communications recognition featured many campaigns that helped companies in various industries, including financial services, electrical and lighting, hospitality and nonprofits:
- First Place, Out-of-Home Kiosk. CMA’s in-house web team created and designed an app and digital kiosk for Nature Conservancy. The high-tech solution helps tens of thousands of annual visitors navigate a globally renowned birders paradise called the South Cape May Meadows Preserve in southern New Jersey.
- First Place, Magazine Design. CMA’s editorial and graphic design helped elevate the IMARK Electrical Magazine. Members of the buyer’s group in the electrical, HVAC/R, plumbing/irrigation and luxury products generate annual sales of $28 billion.
- First Place, Print Collateral. CMA’s annual holiday card, which has become a long-standing tradition, helped people smile as it showcases its employees in miniature form carrying out a task on the three-panel spread. The 2021 theme, which celebrated CMA’s 35-year anniversary, featured the growing list of in-house marketing communications services.
- Second Place, Print Collateral. CMA’s media relations campaign positioned First Bank’s CEO as an ambassador for all community banks in the country as he shared his expertise about the Paycheck Protection Program that saved businesses and jobs during the pandemic. The campaign generated 73 media placements for a reach of 83 million, covering such as the federal program’s extension, an increase in automation to keep up with small business demand and the rising cost of inflation.
- Second Place, Print Collateral. CMA’s digital guide for the Event Production Network, a North American group of AV experts, underscored the organization’s collective expertise about hybrid events for meeting planners. The thought-leadership guide delves into real-world, best practices for planning, execution and results.
- Second Place, Product Launch. CMA’s product-launch campaign helped lighting manufacturer Amerlux promote a groundbreaking antimicrobial lighting technology that continuously disinfects 90% or more of the bacteria and viruses on any surface light can tough, including COVID-19, with people present. The campaign’s media relations efforts yielded 145 media placements with a reach of 152 million, which seamlessly integrated with the new landing page, brochure, sell sheet, print ads and digital ads.
- Second Place, Digital Media. CMA’s new digital publication for IMARK helped the organization reach a younger audience among its existing membership as well as prospects. The online publication turned the content from the print publication into an easily accessible resource to the industry.
CMA is a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm, which has provided its clients with award-winning and proven results for 35 years. To drive ROI, it utilizes its strategic solutions including branding, digital marketing, web and mobile app development, social media, public relations, advertising, collateral, association management, event planning, publications, and advertising sales. Through its proprietary discovery process, Marketecture™, CMA offers a strategic analysis to help clients understand how they can best be positioned in the marketplace. Community is central to CMA, with more than 3,000 hours dedicated to volunteering, fundraising and pro bono services over the past three decades. CMA embraces a workplace that fosters fun and creativity for its clients and staff, from summer BBQs and team-building activities, to a pet-friendly environment. Visit CMAsolutions.com and follow @CMAresults on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.