Full-Service Firm Earns ‘Gold’ in Executive Communications, Public Affairs
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J.—October 28, 2021—CMA, a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm, announced today that it has won eight marketing communications awards from renowned industry groups.
Underscoring the firm’s breadth in marketing, CMA’s portfolio of services was deemed award-winning, including social media, web development, executive communications, public affairs, PR, digital ads, print publications and digital publications, as well as marketing collateral. The award-winning campaigns promoted brands in health care, financial services, electrical and lighting, as well as hospitality and events.
“The industry accolades are a testament to our ongoing commitment to excellence,” said Jeffrey Barnhart, CEO and founder of CMA. “CMA is unique because it has the in-house capabilities to help organizations of all sizes in many industries. For the last 35 years, we have invested in multiple disciplines, skillsets and technologies to provide an integrated marketing communications experience that places our clients in the position to succeed.”
The industry recognition, which was awarded by the New Jersey Ad Club (NJAC) and the Public Relations Society of America New Jersey (PRSA NJ), featured many campaigns that helped others during the challenging pandemic:
- CMA’s executive communications campaign positioned First Bank’s CEO as an ambassador for all community banks in the country as he shared his expertise about the Paycheck Protection Program that saved businesses and jobs during the pandemic. The campaign generated more than 90 media placements for a reach of 701.29 million. As a result, the bank’s net income increased 41%, while total net revenue grew 21.7%. This campaign won the PRSA NJ Pyramid Award, and it was nominated for Best in Show. This campaign also received a second-place award in media relations from NJ Ad Club.
- CMA’s public affairs campaign helped the New Jersey State Nurses Association recruit more than 1,600 additional nurses to the frontline to fight COVID-19. Six key media outlets published the press release during the call-to-arms campaign, reaching a total audience of 237,836. WNYC Radio (NPR affiliate), which has a monthly audience of 24.3 million people, conducted an interview with a retired NJSNA nurse—and aired it four times. One issue of Nurses Weekly drove 8,540 readers directly to NJSNA.org, a 10.3% increase in the website traffic typically generated by the e-publication with a 27% open rate. This campaign won the PRSA NJ Pyramid Award, and it was nominated for Best in Show. This campaign also received a third-place award in public affairs from NJ Ad Club.
- CMA’s social media campaign promoted the Event Service Professionals Association as a thought leader during the viral outbreak that drove record attendance to its two-part virtual webinar (+1,500%) in addition to its diversity and inclusion webinar (+500%). This campaign received an honorable mention from PRSA NJ.
- CMA’s social media campaign helped the Women’s Health Leadership TRUST expand its presence digitally with the introduction of new channels that integrated with its website, events and membership promotions. The campaign yielded new followers (934), more engagement (9,283) and more post clicks (10,216). This campaign also received a third-place award in social media for brand building from NJ Ad Club.
- CMA’s editorial and graphic design helped elevate the IMARK Electrical Magazine. Members of the buyer’s group in the electrical, HVACR, plumbing/irrigation and luxury products generate annual sales of $28 billion. This campaign also received a third-place award of excellence from NJ Ad Club.
- CMA’s annual holiday card, which has become a long-standing tradition, helped people smile as it showcases its employees in miniature form carrying out a task on the three-panel spread. The 2021 theme was building new results and new beginnings. This campaign also received a second-place award from NJ Ad Club.
CMA is a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm, which has provided its clients with award-winning and proven results for 35 years. To drive ROI, it utilizes its strategic solutions including branding, digital marketing, web and mobile app development, social media, public relations, advertising, collateral, association management, event planning, publications, and advertising sales. Through its proprietary discovery process, Marketecture™, CMA offers a strategic analysis to help clients understand how they can best be positioned in the marketplace. Community is central to CMA, with more than 3,000 hours dedicated to volunteering, fundraising and pro bono services over the past three decades. CMA embraces a workplace that fosters fun and creativity for its clients and staff, from summer BBQs and team-building activities, to a pet-friendly environment. Visit CMAsolutions.com and follow @CMAresults on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.