Agency Brings Home 11 Awards, Winning 17 Awards This Month
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J.–June 16, 2017– Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA), a full-service, award winning strategic marketing and integrated communications firm located in Princeton Junction, N.J., announced today that it won 11 awards at NJ Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association’s (NJCAMA) Annual Astra Awards.
CMA was recognized with the following awards:
- Corporate Video | Pharmaceutical Safety Video | Gold Award
- E-marketing/SEO Program | W.M. Rich & Sons | Silver Award
- Newspaper Campaign | Szaferman Lakind | Bronze Award
- Logo/Trademark Design | Golf Performance Institute | Bronze Award
- Web Design | Weight & Life MD | Bronze Award
- Direct Marketing | CMA Napkin Mailer | Bronze Award
- Magazine | IMARK NOW Magazine | Bronze Award
- Sales Kit/Folder | Weight & Life MD | Bronze Award
- Social Media Campaign | ICMA Social Media Campaign | Bronze Award
- Radio Advertising | NJR Home Service Radio Spot | Bronze Award
- Specialty Advertising | CMA Holiday Card | Bronze Award
“We are lucky to be doing something we love to do when we come to the office each day,” said Jeffrey Barnhart, president and CEO of CMA. “It’s even better when our peers recognize the work we are doing. We are honored to be given such tremendous recognition by an organization like NJCAMA.”
The Astra Awards, which was held June 15th at Hopewell Valley Golf & Country Club in Hopewell, N.J. is an annual awards celebration open to all communication professionals in the state of New Jersey. The organization, which was founded in 1986, has a mission to support a community of creative and business professionals with programs and resources that continually improve the effectiveness and integrity of communications, delivered through advertising, marketing programs, public relations and other tactical efforts.
The agency was also recognized at the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) Annual Pyramid Awards, as well as the New Jersey Ad Club’s Jersey Awards, earlier this month.
For 30 years, CMA has used a combination of strategy and creativity to produce innovative marketing programs for its clients. For more information about CMA, visit the firm’s new website at CMAsolutions.com.