Rental & Staging Network (RSN)
Social Media Strategy Generates 893 New Leads
The Rental & Staging Network (RSN), a North American network of premier live event staging companies, needed a social media strategy to increase website traffic.
CMA used social media to leverage RSN’s robust content program, positioning the association as a knowledge center for the industry. Through a yearlong social media campaign, RSN’s blogs were promoted on social media and resulted in an average of 74 new leads per month. Key elements of RSN’s social media strategy included posting when the target audience was active, sharing visual content and consistently posting and engaging with the target audience. This strategy also pushed RSN’s website to the top of search engine results.
During a 12-month period, CMA leveraged social media to move RSN’s prospects down the sales funnel:
- 893 new leads in 12 months
- 42% increase in referral traffic from social media compared to prior year
- 20% increase in social media followers compared to prior year
- 18% click through rate to members’ websites
- 9% increase in web traffic from social compared to prior year
- 3% increase in organic traffic compared to prior year
Our dedicated in-house experts are ready to talk strategy, results, and ROI.