Pimley & Pimley Inc.
Pimley & Pimley Expand Global Reach With Remote Training
When the novel coronavirus grounded air travel, Princeton, New Jersey-based Pimley & Pimley, which provides corporate credit training for the banking sector in more than 40 countries, tasked CMA with taking its industry-best, in-person instructional seminars remote, so that staff could virtually train a prominent client literally halfway across the world—Singapore.
CMA utilized its fully managed remote training and distance learning solution, which utilizes industry standard conferencing services. CMA also:
- Prepared interactive materials including PowerPoint presentations and all associated imagery and animation, ensuring a seamless online presentation for three consecutive weeks, each of which consisted of four-hour sessions over a five-day period.
- Created a secure, web-based client portal that listed company contact information, training sessions, pre- and post-training sessions materials and other online class information such as dates, instructors, conference service URLs, sessions numbers and passwords.
- Delivered impactful online trainings that kept online learners engaged during and after class.
- Interacted with participants via chat, poll questions and Q&A sessions.
- Provided a moderator who worked with the client’s instructor to coordinate training sessions, operated the PowerPoint Presentations, kept track of attendance and recorded the complete sessions.
- Disseminated end-of-class surveys and evaluations.
Even after being a client of Pimley & Pimley for several years, the Singaporean multinational banking corporation said the three-week remote seminar sessions were the best training services they have experienced.
This feedback encouraged Pimley & Pimley to ask CMA to prepare more remote learning materials for another bank in the ensuring weeks, especially after the Singaporean bank reported:
- Increases in attendance, which went from 30-something attendees during the first week to nearly 60 during the third week.
- Thumbs-up reviews in end-of-class surveys and evaluations.
Virtual Online Training
Client Portal Creation
Our dedicated in-house experts are ready to talk strategy, results, and ROI.