New Jersey State Nurses Association (NJSNA)
NJSNA Doubles Engagement To Build Relationships With Members
The New Jersey State Nurses Association (NJSNA) wanted to engage members and prospective members to build a deeper relationship with its target audience.
CMA launched an integrated marketing campaign that lead with social media. Popular social posts were also promoted in CMA’s revamped NJSNA’s email publication, Nurses Weekly, which was paired with a new blog on NJSNA.org to drive more visitors to the association’s website. CMA created a “Nurse of the Week” feature to highlight on social media channels and in the e-publication. CMA also kept NJSNA in the news via media relations.
CMA’s 12-month campaign delivered a deeper relationship between NJSNA and its member, which boosted retention and membership growth:
- CMA increased NJSNA’s social media follower count by 1,066 or 18%.
- Social media impressions more than doubled from 601,481 to 1.34 million.
- Social media engagements more than doubled from 31,839 to 67,487.
- Social media post clicks increased 20% year over year.
- CMA drove 60,141 Nurses Weekly readers to NJSNA.org, up from 6,951 the prior year.
- CMA increased the number of clicks on Nurses Weekly content from 511,428 to 515,947.
- CMA increased the number of opens of Nurses Weekly from 79,854 to 81,176.
- CMA increased NJSNA’s number of media placements from 49 to 67.
- CMA increased NJSNA’s media placement reach from an audience of 1.1 million to 4.1 million.
- NJSNA grew its membership during the campaign, welcoming 783 new members.
Our dedicated in-house experts are ready to talk strategy, results, and ROI.