Refocused Digital Approach Increases BOAST’s Visibility
BOAST Groupware, a software as a service (SaaS) company, tasked CMA with transforming their Google Ads marketing campaign, which had gained moderate interest, into a more polished sales leads generator that used a variety of print and digital channels to increase visibility.
CMA curated a cohesive, multifaceted strategy that swapped BOAST’s too-broad campaign strategy with a more product-focused approach that catered to the platform’s most popular asset and audience: sales. This was done in a variety of ways, including:
- Updating the website with SEO best practices, conversational copy, FAQs and imagery
- Designing a brochure for in-person leave-behinds
- Producing a video that demonstrated the platform’s industry-leading sales solutions
- Copywriting, designing and launching a robust landing page, tested for optimization
- Increasing social media activity
- Suggesting topics for educational blogs and webinars, since more than 90 percent of customers make their buying decisions based on research done prior to contacting a business.
The refocused, niche-centric marketing campaign enhanced BOAST’s digital and online presence in the competitive, fast-growing world of sales CRM software over a one-year period, generating the following metric improvements in 2019:
- 16,774 total users
- 16,835 new users
- 32,835 pageviews
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Our dedicated in-house experts are ready to talk strategy, results, and ROI.