Amerlux Social Media Marketing
Yearlong Social Media Campaign Increases Engagement Over 505%
Amerlux, a B2B LED lighting manufacturer with an award-winning selection of interior and exterior products, tasked CMA with increasing its social media presence among the following targeted audiences: architects, lighting designers, facility and city managers, design-build firms and contractors.
CMA curated a cohesive, engaging, social media strategy for LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter that incorporated extensive research and the implementation of hashtags to connect the following featured content with its proper audiences:
- Dozens of educational blog posts researched and written by CMA that addressed common industry pain points.
- Self-promotional materials written by CMA about Amerlux, its services and its products.
- Industry articles written and shared by outside sources.
CMA’s 12-month program increased Amerlux’s social media presence across all measured categories, compared to the prior year:
- Engagements: 17,196 (up 505.5%)
- Clicks: 5,995 (up 181.2%)
- Posts sent: 1,611 (up 52.3%)
- Impressions: 470,029 (up 51.5%)
- Total followers: 3,315 (up 14.5%)
Our dedicated in-house experts are ready to talk strategy, results, and ROI.