Amerlux Content Marketing
Content Marketing Attracts, Nurtures 14K Prospects For Amerlux
Amerlux, a B2B LED lighting manufacturer, needed more sales leads for its award-winning array of interior and exterior products, while expanding its reputation among the following targeted audiences: architects, facility managers, city managers, lighting designers, manufacturer’s reps, design-build firms, electrical contractors and energy-saving companies.
CMA developed a 90-piece “owned” media campaign over a 12-month period in 2018 that drove prospects down the sales funnel, increased marketing qualified leads (MQL) and generated traffic to Amerlux’s website. The lead-generation strategy—which included dozens of 600-to-800-word blog posts and 1,000-plus-word whitepapers and case studies—framed portions of the content in a manner that mimicked the buyer’s journey, awareness, consideration and decision included.
CMA’s 12-month, multifaceted content marketing campaign illuminated Amerlux’s industry-leading technologies and capabilities and nurtured its targeted prospects:
- Drove 14,508 unique visitors to Amerlux.com.
- Motivated 348 individuals to submit their email addresses as part of the lead generation campaign.
- Compelled Amerlux visitors to invest 371 hours consuming Amerlux’s blog content.
- Sent 9,838 individuals to the “Locate Your Sales Rep” page on Amerlux.com.
- Increased traffic to Amerlux’s “Locate Your Sales Rep” page by 83 percent.
Our dedicated in-house experts are ready to talk strategy, results, and ROI.