Amerlux Shines Bright Following Yearlong Media Effort
Amerlux, a B2B LED lighting manufacturer, needed to generate more sales leads for its interior and exterior products while expanding its reputation among various targeted audiences including architects, lighting designers and distributors.
CMA established a media relations initiative that leveraged earned and owned media to deepen brand involvement, increase marketing qualified leads (MQL) and drive traffic to Amerlux’s website. The strategy included press releases and “thought leadership” pieces that touched on pain points and mimicked the buyer’s journey, driving readers and prospects down the sales funnel.
CMA’s yearlong, 90-piece content and media relations campaign effectively cast the client in its best light, strengthening Amerlux’s reputation and bolstering its relationships across all targeted audiences:
- Secured 1,392 media placements.
- Reached 139 million targeted individuals.
- Generated 1,944 media placements on third-party news sites.
- Secured ghostwritten pieces in several top-tier media targets including Progressive Grocer, Supermarket Perimeter, Facility Executive, Supermarket News and Contractor Supply.
- Recorded 26,560 web crawler hits from Google, Yahoo! and Bing search engines.
- Supported content that drove 14,508 unique visitors to Amerlux.com.
- Increased traffic to Amerlux’s “Locate Your Sales Rep” page by 83 percent compared to the prior year.
- Helped motivate 348 individuals to provide their email addresses as part of Lead Gen campaign.
- Delivered relevant content that compelled visitors to invest 371 hours consuming Amerlux’s blog content.
Our dedicated in-house experts are ready to talk strategy, results, and ROI.