Firm honored with 11 awards for excellence in digital marketing, public relations, mobile app, collateral and publications
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J.–October 11, 2019– CMA, a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm, announced today that it was presented with 11 awards at the NJ Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association’s (NJCAMA) Annual ASTRA Awards. The ceremony was held last night at Jasna Polana in Princeton. CMA was honored for excellence in digital marketing, public relations, mobile app, collateral and publications.
The firm was recognized with the following awards:
- Multimedia Campaigns – Business to Business | Amerlux | Gold Award
- Public Relations – Public Affairs | New Jersey State Nurses Association | Gold Award
- Public Relations – Blogs | Amerlux Blogs | Gold Award
- Excellence in Writing – Blog Series | Amerlux Blogs | Gold Award
- Electronic/Digital Advertising – Mobile Media, Applications | National Lands Trust | Gold Award
- Electronic/Digital Advertising – Mobile Media, Applications | Rogers High Fidelity | Silver Award
- Electronic/Digital Advertising – Mobile Media, Applications | Barnet Products | Bronze Award
- Print Media – Magazine | IMARK NOW Magazine | Gold Award
- Print Media – Sales Kit/Folder| Energy Squared Pocket Folder | Gold Award
- Print Media – Direct Marketing B2C | First Bank | Gold Award
- Self-Promotion Media | CMA’s Reel Results Video Series | Bronze Award
We’re pleased that NJCAMA presented CMA with so many awards again this year on behalf of our clients,” said Jeffrey Barnhart, CEO and founder of CMA. “It’s a true honor when our peers highly regard our work.”
CMA also was recently acknowledged at the NJ Ad Club’s 51st Annual Jersey Awards and PRSA NJ 30th Annual Pryamid Awards, bringing CMA’s total award winnings this year to 19. To date, CMA has been recognized with more than 371 awards, from various organizations in the marketing industry, for the communications pieces it provides to the clients it serves.
The Astra Awards is an annual awards celebration open to all communication professionals in the state of New Jersey. The organization, which was founded in 1986, has a mission to support a community of creative and business professionals with programs and resources that continually improve the effectiveness and integrity of communications, delivered through advertising, marketing programs, public relations and other tactical efforts.
CMA is a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm, which has provided its clients with award-winning and proven results for more than 30 years. To drive ROI, it utilizes its strategic solutions including branding, digital marketing, web and mobile app development, social media, public relations, advertising, collateral, association management, event planning, publications, and advertising sales. Through its proprietary discovery process, Marketecture™, CMA offers a strategic analysis to help clients understand how they can best be positioned in the marketplace. Community is central to CMA, with more than 3,000 hours dedicated to volunteering, fundraising and pro bono services over the past three decades. CMA embraces a workplace that fosters fun and creativity for its clients and staff, from summer BBQs and team-building activities, to a pet-friendly environment. Visit CMAsolutions.com and follow @CMAresults on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.