Award-Winning Firm Builds Portfolio As Economy Recovers
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J.–May 13, 2021–CMA, a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm based in Mercer County, NJ, announced today that it has added five new clients to its growing portfolio.
As the marketplace adjusts to the next phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, CMA remains positioned for growth, attracting a mix of clients in various industries with ties to health care, construction, law enforcement and high-end retail.
“CMA was built for any economic climate,” said Jeffrey Barnhart, CEO and founder of CMA, which has provided its clients with award-winning and proven results for more than 30 years. “Our recent client surge underscores the demand for CMA’s array of in-house services that we offer any type of organization that wants to grow with us.”
Here is a brief look at CMA’s new clients:
- Preferred Contractors Association (PCA) was established for contractors across the United States. The association is designed to provide contractors safety materials, industry information, top news and current events, as well as providing a broad spectrum of products and services at a discounted rate.
- The American Academy of Health Physics (AAHP) advances the profession of health physics and encourages the highest standards of ethics and integrity in its members. The AAHP offers membership to all individuals who have been granted certification in Comprehensive Health Physics by the American Board of Health Physics (ABHP).
- Montana Construction is a family owned and operated heavy construction business that specializes in all types of sewer, water, bridge, and emergency services for New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania municipalities, utility authorities, as well as private entities.
- Founded in New Jersey in 1912, Hamilton For Business, a specialty division of Hamilton Jewelers, has a heritage of tradition and outstanding service, spanning Princeton, New Jersey, to Palm Beach, Florida, to around the world. The fourth generation of the Siegel family operates the Mercer County landmark.
- The 200 Club of Morris County has supported first responders and their families in the County of Morris since 1971. To date, the organization has given more than $5,000,000 to first responder families, either in the form of death benefits and dependent awards when a first responder dies in the line of duty, or college scholarships to high school seniors who are part of a first responder family.
As part of CMA’s five-year growth plan, CMA acquired Princeton-based Weblications LLC in 2019 to enhance in-house client services and expand its business footprint. The internet marketing agency in Princeton, which had been in operations for 24 years, added website development, hosting and mobile app development as an extension of CMA’s full-service digital offerings, such as PPC, SEO, retargeting, video marketing, along with email marketing and content marketing to CMA’s full-service offerings.
CMA has been recognized with more than 378 awards for client work in marketing and communications excellence. The firm has helped clients in various industries, ranging from financial services, health care, lighting, professional services and associations.
CMA is a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm, which has provided its clients with award-winning and proven results for more than 30 years. To drive ROI, it utilizes its strategic solutions including branding, digital marketing, web and mobile app development, social media, public relations, advertising, collateral, association management, event planning, publications and advertising sales. Through its proprietary discovery process, Marketecture™, CMA offers a strategic analysis to help clients understand how they can best be positioned in the marketplace. Community is central to CMA, with more than 3,000 hours dedicated to volunteering, fundraising and pro bono services over the past three decades. CMA embraces a workplace that fosters fun and creativity for its clients and staff, from summer BBQs and team-building activities, to a pet-friendly environment. Visit CMAsolutions.com and follow @CMAresults on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.